15 1/2″ Wade Saddle – #177
- 15-1/2″ tree Wade saddle built on Sonny Felkin tree
- 1/4 Floral stamped cowboy skirts in traditional basketweave.
- 7-3/4 x 6-1/2″ gullet
- 93 degree Wade-style bars
- 3″ tall wood post horn with 4-3/4″ finished round cap
- 4×13″ oval cantle
- 1-3/8″ Cheyenne roll.
- Hermann Oak top grade heavy skirting
- Horween latigos (one half-breed) and strings
- Horween laced skirts
- Flat plate rigged at 7/8 with Jeremiah Watt stainless steel rigging plates
- Stainless steel clad 4″ monel stirrups.
- Sewn with heavy waxed linen thread throughout.
- Includes back cinch. Books are currently open for full custom saddles.
For additional photos or inquiries, please contact me.